Do you have a vintage road or race car sitting in your garage that needs restoration or service and you don't know where to start? Don't go it alone. Turn to the professionals at Thomas Vintage Motors. Since 1987, we've served as your premier source for race car and vintage auto restoration in Colorado.
From maintenance and fabrication to engineering and rebuilds, we have the expert service you can count on to get your beautiful work of art roaring back down the road once again. We can work on numerous European, American, and Japanese cars as far back as the pre-war era including Alfa Romero, Jaguar, MG, Miata, Porsche, Triumph, and Formula cars.
With over 100 years of combined experience, our dedicated team knows what it takes when it comes to properly restoring numerous classic gems. You can count on our knowledge and expertise for accurate, thorough work; your vehicle will be authentically prepared true to the original designer's intent, yet without overlooking selected modern improvements you desire.
- Maintenance, restoration, and re-commissioning
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Aluminum and steel fabrication
- Engine builds and development
- Transmission and driveline rebuilds
- Sports car service and repair
- Suspension analysis and alignments
- Engineering and Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- High-quality paint and interior
- Collection and delivery service
- Race preparation and at-track service
- Driver coaching . . . and more
At Thomas Vintage Motors, our priorities are safety, dependability, performance, appearance, and, of course, your 100 percent satisfaction. We're proud to be a local Front Range area business, serving Summit County, including Denver, Boulder, and areas as far out as Aspen and Vail. Call (303) 449-9112 today for an appointment.
We opened our classic and vintage Auto Restoration Shop in 1987.
We are located at 6655 Arapahoe Rd, Ste E, Boulder, CO.